March 3, 2011

Days in S'pore with food!

I went over to S'pore again two weeks ago..
Mainly is to meet up baobei and celebrate Valentine's day with him..
Although he was very busy with his studies but he still brought me out for food!
Had two nice meals with him in two days =)

: The 1st nice meal is Hokkaido Jap buffet at Turf City.
: Buffet style but order from menu, it's kinda new for me.
: All I can say is, foods are really delicious!

: Sushi, sushi and sushi!

: Sashimi, Tempura, some grill stuff =)
: We ordered sashimi and tempura for few rounds!
: Taste so good!

: The second meal is Mexican food at Holland village.
: First attempt for both of us =)
: Foods are little spicy, kinda nice!

: Mexican food =)
: Yum~~
: I cant recall those name..

: Dessert and drinks..

: Baobei and I <3

: Us..


Thank baobei for sparing time for our 7th Valentine's Day!
It's 7th.. I didnt thought of it until I just count it..
More will be coming up, right?
Thanks for being with me for these years..
Love you, baobei <3



with love,
AT

No comments: