December 24, 2011

END of 2011

3 months! A great challenge to myself! Grateful that meeting this bunch of people who feel like my friends and family within 3 months, amazed that we dont have the gap of colleague. Year end is around the corner, time to flash back and mirror the past, learn from what had happened, and move forward to more challenges!

Achievement of the year:-
1. Accomplish degree studies
Finally, 4 years! Honestly, I'm not brilliant person. Uni lifestyle was a good try but for the moment, definitely not considering to further studies. Didnt passed with flying colour but just take it and move it on.

2. Made the family proud to have a degree holder in the house
It's great to be proud of, especially being a proud girl of daddy and mummy.

3. Tried out interviews for the dream job
Although didnt made it through, yet it's a great experience and also go after something that I wanted so badly since young! No regret!

4. Get a job in Singapore within 2 months
Didnt get the dream job, do felt upset but life still have to move on, job hunting was what I focus for the whole month. It's great to received mails and calls, asking you to go for interview. It feels good in a way, somehow felt being recognize and one step closer to a job.

5. Go to a foreign country and work
Things till moved on smooth, get a job offer that met my requirements. Finally, life starts in Singapore~

6. Maintaining a 7 years relationship, looking forward for the 8th
Appreciate this guy who always be there for me, grateful to have him around to take care of me in a foreign country as well. The 8th is approaching =)

7. Achieved the dream to travel out of the country at least once a year (10-Taiwan, 11-Bali, 12-QingDao)
One of my resolution achieved! Felt satisfy with the year!


Gratefulness of the year:-
1. Having the importance people in my life to attend my convo
The square hat ceremony was attended by the family and also the bf! Got the gang there as well. Hoping everyone is doing good with their life out there.

2. Grateful to have the boyfriend, being supportive and encouraging when I'm down.
Tan Kian Hui, this name is always appreciated. We are just at the starting stage of the road, do walk along with me!

3. Grateful that the parents are supportive of my decision to work in Singapore.
Thanks for giving me the freedom to do what I wish to. And also bearing the fact of me always not at home, missing in family outings.

4. Grateful to the parents for allowing me to go for the dream job interview.
Although that's not a job that you guys like but I do appreciated to have your approval to go for a try!

5. Grateful about the Bali trip with the gang.
Thinking back about the planning, preparation, discussion that we went through! That's fun! LeeSueYen & GohHongRui, SamanthaSau & ZhenWei, ElaineTan&Jeckshen, last but not least, TanKianHui, Thanks for the trip! I'm treasuring more vacation with you guys!

6. Grateful to be part of Azea.
My first full time job! Being a project executive in property investment, where I'm totally a newbie! Thanks YangPo for giving me a chance! Thanks the team to guiding me all time.

7. Grateful to find job smoothly
Job hunting was smoother than I thought. Azea!

8. Grateful to the new owner
Grateful to the new owner who is super nice aunty. =)

9. Grateful to all cousin who are working in Singapore
Grateful to have lots of cousin working in Singapore. Feel good to have relatives around. Although we are all super busy with work, yet we do squeeze time for catch up!

10. Grateful that all my family members being healthy
To me, healthy is always more important compared to wealthy. Hoping everyone stay healthy for next year too!

Resolution for 2012:- (Achieve it, Angeline! )
1. Travel at least once a year (holiday purposes)
2. Stay healthy with more sport activities
3. Think, Do like a leader
4. Learn a new language
5. Saving getting bigger
6. Start up 1st investment
7. Be more independent

Looking forward for a good year!

Long post,
AT

No comments: